The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2004, 08:24 AM   #1
THE-X-FLO
Foot Soldier
 
THE-X-FLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
What was Krang's dumbest scheme?

Krang always came out with original schemes but what was the dumbest one ?

I think that would be in "Adventures in Turtles Sitting", where Krang plans to get rid of other criminals like Pinky Mc Finger by building a fake island as a trap. I never got the point of his scheme
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are
THE-X-FLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 08:36 AM   #2
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
I'd probably have to agree with you there. Although right now I'm so tired I can't really think straight so I can't really recall too many of Krang's schemes. I don't know why he would want to get rid of all the gangsters in the city, he was always using them to do his bidding.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 09:05 AM   #3
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
The island was gonna float into space though! Anyway, that was pretty dumb, because, how was the thugs any competition? He had Dimension X technology! He should have been able to vapourize them in the blink of an eye.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 09:29 AM   #4
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
hmmmmmmmm

I'd have to say working with on chrome dome shredd head...yep thats my idea of his worst scheme.
-Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 10:34 AM   #5
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Three words: Green With Jealousy
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:04 AM   #6
THE-X-FLO
Foot Soldier
 
THE-X-FLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznorite420
Three words: Green With Jealousy
I think the idea of making the Turtles fight each other was brilliant, it is sometimes the best way to get rid of your arch nemesis.
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are
THE-X-FLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:07 AM   #7
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
It's not the simple fact that they were fighting amongst themselves (the same thing happened in Splinter No More), its WHAT they were fighting over. Why of all things did Krang want to use a friggin' LOVE POTION?
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:21 AM   #8
MW8979
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 431
All these schemes so far are pretty bad, I have to agree. I don't understand why he would invest so much material in building a fake island or think about what chemicals make a turtle fall in love. You gotta admit that when he drilled underground to find that jungle with dinosaurs was pretty dumb too. Nothing like leaving a big hole in the middle of a city to have the turtles follow.
MW8979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:29 AM   #9
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Re: What was Krang's dumbest scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-X-FLO
Krang always came out with original schemes but what was the dumbest one ?

I think that would be in "Adventures in Turtles Sitting", where Krang plans to get rid of other criminals like Pinky Mc Finger by building a fake island as a trap. I never got the point of his scheme
I saw that episode, but only when I was a child. Can't remember much about that episode, apart from the turtles changing to five-year-olds and the group chasing an ice-cream truck down the street. If any one can send me an exact recap of that episode, it'd be much appriciated.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:13 PM   #10
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
20,000 Leaks Under The Sea was a bit crazy. Draining the sea and then flooding New York just to crush the turtles. I think Krang might have achieved something though, if it hadn't been for Mikey's surfing skills...and I don't know if it's different outside of the UK but was Don not showing off his boat thing at the start and then it never actually got used beyond that? I expected it to be one of those 'Don invented something at the start and later it'll be useful' kinda things
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:19 PM   #11
Wes
Mad Scientist
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A very scary place. With crayons!
Posts: 1,607
Krang never had any dumb schemes. That guy was a genius! Love conquers all, right? What better way to get the Turtles to fight each other than with a love potion??? Oh Krang, you crush us all with your mighty intellect.

It's also worth noting that almost all of his schemes would've worked if Bebop and Rocksteady -- or Shredder himself -- didn't flub them up. The Turtles weren't so much worthy opponents as they were lucky that Krang didn't have better partners in crime.
__________________


* Scary-Crayon * Wesoteric * Chew your gum properly, ok?


Aaand... Technodrome buy/sell/trade thread here!
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:21 PM   #12
THE-X-FLO
Foot Soldier
 
THE-X-FLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
I don't even remember Donatello with any boat, I'd better rewatch this episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrah White
If any one can send me an exact recap of that episode, it'd be much appriciated.
On www.ninjaturtles.com, the summary is quiete good, it's not a 3-lined recap like some episodes in season 7
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are
THE-X-FLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:41 PM   #13
Ace Duck
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 46
April's Fool -- Krang sends Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady to steal a Lidium-90 crystal that explodes when taken underground
Ace Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 02:21 PM   #14
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-X-FLO
I don't even remember Donatello with any boat, I'd better rewatch this episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrah White
If any one can send me an exact recap of that episode, it'd be much appriciated.
On www.ninjaturtles.com, the summary is quiete good, it's not a 3-lined recap like some episodes in season 7
I mean like a full script.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 02:21 PM   #15
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznorite420
It's not the simple fact that they were fighting amongst themselves (the same thing happened in Splinter No More), its WHAT they were fighting over. Why of all things did Krang want to use a friggin' LOVE POTION?
I got a better question. Why didn't he just use poison on the pizza?
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 02:39 PM   #16
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-X-FLO
I don't even remember Donatello with any boat, I'd better rewatch this episode
The '20,000 Leaks Under The Sea' episode? It's kind of a dinghy hovercraft looking thing, Don shows Mikey it and uses his plunger gun thing to catch a frog...and Mikey says its 'toad-ally awesome' <groan>
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 02:40 PM   #17
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
The 'Adv. in Turtlesitting' one, and the other Turtles-shrink-back-to-children ep, 'Back to the Egg'. If Shredder knew the Turtles were little, why'd he let that Captain guy take them, why not use it to his advantage and just kill the little turtles? Other dumb Krang plots were in eps like 'Channel 6 from Outer Space' and various European eps like, 'The Irish Jig is up'. I can't remember all the crazy plots Krang came up with!
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 03:46 PM   #18
THE-X-FLO
Foot Soldier
 
THE-X-FLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrah White
I mean like a full script
In that case, I'm looking for that too

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael_is_cool
The '20,000 Leaks Under The Sea' episode? It's kind of a dinghy hovercraft looking thing, Don shows Mikey it and uses his plunger gun thing to catch a frog...and Mikey says its 'toad-ally awesome'
I kinda remember.. I had that hovercraft toy!
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are
THE-X-FLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 04:30 PM   #19
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Don't forget when he mentioned how "tubular" it was
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 06:56 PM   #20
THE-X-FLO
Foot Soldier
 
THE-X-FLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
His voice was perfect, funny and serious at the same time, and luckily it was voiced by the same actor from season 1 to season 10.
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are
THE-X-FLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.