The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2004, 12:06 PM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Dream toys....

Here's mine (All in Mega Bloks),

Mousers,
April figure
Venus figure
Utroms
Oruko Saki figure
Hun figure
Splinter figure
Purple Dragon figures
Angel figure
Baxter figure
Sets of the Foot building, T.C.R.I., Stocktronics and April's apartment.

List me your dream toys, Playmates or Mega Bloks.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 12:29 PM   #2
Wes
Mad Scientist
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A very scary place. With crayons!
Posts: 1,607
Dream toys, as in toys we wish we had but don't exist, or toys they've already made that we wish we had but don't?

I'm guessing the former, since I'm not aware of a Mega Bloks Venus having been released (was there?)...in which case I'd have to say I wish I had a Saint Turtle figure that could literally ascend into the skies and rid the world of all wrongdoing and injustice. Y'know, bring an end to hunger, discrimination, war -- and especially stupidity and ignorance -- things like that. In other words, give me the (second?) coming of the Messiah in plastic.

And Splinter and Krang/Saki Utrom plushies.

If we're talking toys that have actually been released, I want me some SUUPA TATORUSU and DEVIL SHREDDA! Next Mutation figs might be nice too. And having some o' them weird knockoffs would make me positively giddy.
__________________


* Scary-Crayon * Wesoteric * Chew your gum properly, ok?


Aaand... Technodrome buy/sell/trade thread here!
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 12:30 PM   #3
MikesPizzaShack
Hench Mutant
 
MikesPizzaShack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 466
well as for venus since every set has turtles in it use a turtle figure u already have a copy of and bust out the paint and repaint 1 of them. my little bro just got the set that comes w/ the battle shell and i was thinking of doing the sae and makeing a slash and toka figure also. i love evil turtles heh...
__________________
Hey Check out my Site WWW.TheFanriot.com and our podcast The FanRiot on iTunes!!!!
"Welcome to Mikes Pizza Shack! You order the pizza and I eat it."
MikesPizzaShack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 02:09 PM   #4
Wes
Mad Scientist
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A very scary place. With crayons!
Posts: 1,607
Slash be da bestest. I prefer the figure version, though -- the tv version was too goofy looking, and while the comic version was badass the toy version looks psychotic, what with the blue skin and insane grin and all. BEST EVAH!
__________________


* Scary-Crayon * Wesoteric * Chew your gum properly, ok?


Aaand... Technodrome buy/sell/trade thread here!
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 06:00 PM   #5
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
I wanna life size plushie of Raph, must be highly detailed and very huggable.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 08:44 PM   #6
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
My dream toy? The TCG. When/if that comes out. It's strange how Upperdeck's had the Marvel game on their site for months now... and it dosent come out for quite some time, but the TMNT game comes this month and all they have is the press release. I'm thinking it's gonna get pushed back a month, which is gonna dive me nuts >_<. Stupid Upperdeck.
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 12:05 AM   #7
TMNTGal
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,061
I've always wanted a set of 4 clear turtles and color change turtles. There's no point to them I guess, but this always seemed cool to me. Life size Leo plushie definitly! I would also like 12" Turtles with the same articulation as the military figures put out by Dragon and BBI. You'd be able to pose them anyway you like. Dioramas would also be nice.
__________________

TMNTGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 12:50 AM   #8
Starscream
Foot Soldier
 
Starscream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The South
Posts: 148
I'd like to have the whole line of new characters as mini mates. Mega Bloks are cool and all but the mini mates have way more articulation in them.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 11:16 PM   #9
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I'm gonna go with the other fan girls and say Life-sized plushie. Raph, of course.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 11:50 PM   #10
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Yes!

A Mike, and maybe a Splinter...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 09:58 AM   #11
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
Basicly Id like the whole new line of figures to be put into Minifigures and megablocks!
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 10:22 AM   #12
Demonfox38
Stone Warrior
 
Demonfox38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 531
I'm going to join the whole "Splinter Plushie" crowd on this one!

Also, I think it would be cool to make an AI Pet (like Furbies) of a Mouser.
Demonfox38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 10:55 AM   #13
Nate
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Close enough to kill you ;)
Posts: 301
a comic accurate line.
__________________
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 11:47 AM   #14
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
3' Ultimate Usagi Yojimobo
3' Ultimate Shredder
Life Size plush Turtles & Splinter
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 12:24 PM   #15
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfillet101
Basicly Id like the whole new line of figures to be put into megablocks!

Yeah, same here! I'd also like to see Classic TMNT and NM mega bloks
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 08:53 PM   #16
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
this is my dream

toys of all the archie series characters.
-Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 01:15 AM   #17
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Re: this is my dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
toys of all the archie series characters.
-Vaughn Michael
Including Turtle April?
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 01:52 AM   #18
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Re: this is my dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrah White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
toys of all the archie series characters.
-Vaughn Michael
Including Turtle April?
yes - the hair thats the only thing I didn't like.
the archie characters I want the most are War & Armagon
-Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 06:11 AM   #19
Wes
Mad Scientist
 
Wes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: A very scary place. With crayons!
Posts: 1,607
You could reenact Tournament Fighters battles!
__________________


* Scary-Crayon * Wesoteric * Chew your gum properly, ok?


Aaand... Technodrome buy/sell/trade thread here!
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 07:00 AM   #20
tOkKa
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
 
tOkKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
-->> ..Yoshi.. i want them to make 'Hamato Yoshi' ..

(there kind of was one with the original Mutations Splinter.. but.. )
__________________
666

!!terrible2z/GGM!!/T.G.R.I./ ..モンスターのカメを解読しなさい。
tOkKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.