![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: U.S.A
Posts: 124
|
What episode was this from?
I found this screenshot from the original series on this website:
http://dahoov2.topcities.com/Moviepages/CartoonCels.htm (Its the second Ninja Turtles screenshot.) Now, I just want to be clear with everybody. I am not trying to bash the original series. I just want to know what episode this one is from, because this one shocked me. I don't think I have a dirty mind, and the screenshot looks completely innocent. It just looks (kind of) inappropriate. It's kind of funny, too.
__________________
![]() ![]() I'm a kid working at Kroger, so what! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
dude, right now I cannot see the picture because it said the site is temparly suspended.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
|
Wow, now I'm anxious to see that screenshot.. but it doesn't work..
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
yup, guess I am not the only one.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
|
I don't know what episode, but it looks like Don's just hit something with his bo, and it sent him flying backwards. Happened all the time in the old 'toon. The cell just happens to catch him with a weird face and position.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Honey Bunches
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
|
Here it is if you can't see it.
![]() Looks like he just got knocked down. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
looks cool, why don't you ask shredder or krang.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
|
hee hee I can't see what episode it is
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Ninja Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
|
Well it also looks like its on a boat, maybe its "Green with Jealousy" or "Curse of the Evil Eye"
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
|
A boat? maybe... But this picture kinda reminds me of an episode where the Turtles have a fight on a kind of roof... and on this roof there is a building site... Anyway, it's somewhere in the 3rd season.
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Hmmm, I can't remember that one, either. But it may be one that I never got a pre-recorded tape of or got to record off myself. Sorry that I couldn't be of much help.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
Cels are hard to tell which ep they came from anyway.
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
|
It is true, but now it is personnal, I have to discover where that picture came from
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 46
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
|
If that's the case the it could be from Return of the Technodrome.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!" -My Brother, the Bad Guy |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
|
Quote:
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 46
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 242
|
Oh I didn't read your first post atentivly Ace Duck ; shame on me
You are the Chosen One Deathknight
__________________
In the darkest of hours... in the greatest of battles... we must never forget who, or what, we are |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
|
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!" -My Brother, the Bad Guy |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
|
It's hard not to have a dirty mind when you see pics like that, lol! But it is an innocent pic; Don's just holding his staff is all.........*
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|