![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
The Iron Dinosaur
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
|
The Official TMNT / Bubblegum Crisis (Love Pairings) thread
If you were to pair up any TMNT character (Mirage) with ANY Bubblegum Crisis character (1980s version), who would be with who?
My favourite pairings would be: Leo + Sylia They just have such simular outlooks on life and both know the pressures of leadership that they'd be able to perfectly undrerstand each-other. They'd probably be all gooey romantic with each-other though, lot's of baby-talk and snuggling. Making all the other Turtles and Knightsabers sick. Priss + Raph Both being Hotheads, they'd probably fight all the time. But, it'd be sweet to see them both riding Priss's Motorcycle together. Leon would be SO jealous, too. Anyway, can anyone else think of any cool TMNT+BBC pairings? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
I'm your Devil
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
|
I want priss
I Guess Nene and Mikey would be pretty good |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
The Iron Dinosaur
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
|
Yeah, you're right
Nene + Mike would work pretty good. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I'm your Devil
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
|
I could also see Sylia and Don together
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
The Iron Dinosaur
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
|
Hmmm... Possibly
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
The Iron Dinosaur
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
|
Say, wouldn't Linna and Splinter make an odd combination?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
I'm your Devil
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
|
Yeah, but a fun one
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|