The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Should i bring the clones back to life, or keep them in their respective thread?
Yes! Send in the clones! 5 50.00%
Dear God No! 2 20.00%
Do i get special clone privileges? 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2002, 03:48 PM   #1
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
She hath return'd to kick butt, take names and share mangoes

Hey, everyone!

Man, I just got up and going today...boy, talk about a lot to read! new shows, fanfic awards, story threats....good to be back!

ah, Azure! I've have brought what i promised! *drags in mysterious black crate* I think you might like some of these...

soon to come...

Deadly ingenuity (i promise!)
more of No Place... (dont hurt me!)

and...

Phat Phroggy! (what?)
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 04:26 PM   #2
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
Hi Machias! I look forward to you coming attractions!
Kameko is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 04:33 PM   #3
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Thanks, same to you as well! All your fics sound really good, and The "never test a mutant ninja rat" one looks very amusing as well...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 04:36 PM   #4
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Clones? i guess that's a good thing...! *votes for yes*
Welcome back machias
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 04:42 PM   #5
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Thank Yee kindly! I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with everyone!
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 04:48 PM   #6
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
YAY!!!!! Welcome back Machias!!! I don't knoww if you know me, I kind of lurked around in the ventilators until July or so
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 04:50 PM   #7
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Thanks, I know just about Everyone here...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 05:02 PM   #8
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
oop *gives vauge sign of recognition* accompinied by oop noise*
whats with the clones??
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 05:07 PM   #9
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
ahh, the clones...Kali and I created them one infamous night. All the turtles and Splinter. There was a Venus, but she is now a hermitess in the deep dark forum forest...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 05:11 PM   #10
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
oh...well that clears things up...
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 09-05-2002, 05:18 PM   #11
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
VERRRY long story...I have all the clone topics organized and in proper order (somewhat) if youre ever desperately bored...

*checks watch* where is that boy? Azure! I have mangoes for you!
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 08:21 AM   #12
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee
ahh, the clones...Kali and I created them one infamous night. All the turtles and Splinter. There was a Venus, but she is now a hermitess in the deep dark forum forest...
Venus has sent me several letters threatening to return. Most likely to take her revenge on me for, well... probably everything I've ever done.

I'm all for bringing back the RP. Welcome back Machias! *huggles*
Kali is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 08:25 AM   #13
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
huggies? as in diapers? Man, i cant read worth beans today..

Thanks! I'm glad to BE back!

Threatening letters, huh? we might have to do something drastic...

Oy, You know how boring it is to not have ANY puter access?! I was either working or writing...Summer was--interesting, between going to tae kwon do, getting in the bike accident, working at Irving, and coming back...how you doin'?
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 08:30 AM   #14
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Okay. My life's been pretty boring. Tried about five times to move out, but my friends kept backing out and changing plans at the last minute. I've decided that they aren't people I want to take that sort of responsibility with. Especially now that they're getting married.

Trying to find the time and money to get my navel pierced. I saw this cute turtle bar that I totally fell in love with.

Had a bout of some mysterious virus thing, random boredom-induced depressions, and writer's block like you wouldn't believe.
Kali is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 08:33 AM   #15
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
OUch, sounds rough... maybe the fic awards will get you back into high gear...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 08:47 AM   #16
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Yeah. I remember when I was nominated in the last one. Surprised as hell, but very happy even though I didn't win.

And I hope getting back to our Clone Saga will help my creativity too. I've got one kiddie turtle fic I'm working on at the moment that promises to help cheer me up.
Kali is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 08:48 AM   #17
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
ooh ooh, tell tell, hint hint, something something!!!
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 08:53 AM   #18
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Well, on another forum we were talking about the turtles not being clothed, and whether they'd be modest. Got me thinking about how kids aren't all that modest and go through "I wanna be naked" phases where it's a fight to get them to get and stay dressed. Well, the turtles don't wear clothes, so what if the opposite was true, and one of them went through an "I wanna be clothed" phase.
Kali is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 08:58 AM   #19
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I can just see the lil' guys going through Splinter's wardrobe.... lil' turtles in his giant robes. Kimonos can consist of YARDS of cloth...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-06-2002, 09:04 AM   #20
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
*snicker* Well, it's just gonna be one of them at first, maybe he'll get the others to join. I'm keeping in mind that it would be really hard for them to get decent clothes. And most of it would be really big. *starts jotting down ideas*
Kali is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.