The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2004, 12:53 PM   #1
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
baxter stockman and mini fighting gear release dates!

I sent an e-mail about baxter and the minifighting gear turtles. I didnt get much of a response but I found out a few things:
*still no Angel or Purple dragons on the list
*Baxter is being released in July or August of this year
*the mini fighting gear turtles are on the line list for 2005( I dont know what that means but i think it means that we will have figures in 2005! yeah!)
I also found out that they will send me a splinter cuz my tail broke and that the mini shredder was an exclusive figure so it cannot be tracked!
Do you think if i ask what os on the line list they will reply? is it worth a shot?
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 01:29 PM   #2
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Damn that sucks about Angel and the Purple dragons(I realy want toys of them)
omg thats such awsome new about baxter stockman! I wonder what version we are getting!
I think you should ask away!
hell ask for the list line up we are all dying to know I know I am anyways!
thank you
-Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 01:31 PM   #3
Utrom
Foot Soldier
 
Utrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Krypton
Posts: 169
Thanks for finding that information out! I can't wait to get a Baxter figure!
Utrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 02:12 PM   #4
Hyper Metal Sonic
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southeastern Louisiana
Posts: 786
The baxter figure will be pointless if you can't rip his head off.
Hyper Metal Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 02:32 PM   #5
coryroo24
Hench Mutant
 
coryroo24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 448
They could make at least 3 baxter variations, unless they make one big baxter set.
__________________
coryroo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 02:34 PM   #6
Splinter
Radical Rat
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
Ray, could you forward the E-mail to the Technodrome news, please. I'd be willing to give you credit if you did so.

[email protected]
__________________

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 03:22 PM   #7
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
I asked about the line list, I usually gert a response within a day so I will keep you posted. Splinter I sent you the fowarded email. Im very excited about the news also!
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 03:31 PM   #8
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Hey, awesome! I'm surprised it's taken so long to put a Baxter figure out there, frankly, but I am glad it's coming. Now if we could just get a peek at the prototype...!

And hey, my Splinter's tail fell off recently too. Who do I contact about getting a replacement?

Danke!
__________________
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 03:40 PM   #9
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
I went to playmatestoys.com and clicked contact us and sent them an e-mail asking them what I should do. and they offered to send me one. Just be polite and sincire about it stating what happend.
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 05:27 PM   #10
MasterMole
Foot Soldier
 
MasterMole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Willow Grove, PA
Posts: 213
Hopefully Playmates will make a Deluxe Baxter Set. It would include all his cartoon versions. I would pay whatever price it cost.
__________________
TMNT are Cool. I anticipate buying the next toy(I hope) and watching the next episode. Will a company please give the Proper DVD release to the current and classic Turtles cartoons? Playmates Toys: Shape Up, OR feast on my large,lumpy,hairy MOLE, then Back Off!
MasterMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 05:28 PM   #11
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
Yea i would pay anything under 30 bucks for him. If hes cool
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 05:56 PM   #12
Splinter
Radical Rat
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
I think if they actually had a set that included -all- of his various versions, it would have to be more then $30.00. Heck, the Baxter-Bot Exosuit would probably be $20.00 on it's own if they made one.

1. Regular Baxter
2. Eyepatch Baxter
3. Wheelchair Baxter w/ Robohand & Neckbrace
4. Exo-suit Baxter
5. Spider-Head Baxter
6. Utrom Bodysuit Baxter
__________________

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 06:18 PM   #13
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
two words Interchangeable parts! That would make me happy. Like build your own baxter!
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:06 PM   #14
Hamato_Saki
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 87
Any idea where the Mini-Shredder was an exclusive from? Were Mini-Splinter, Mini-April and Mini-Foot Soldier like that too?
Hamato_Saki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:29 PM   #15
Triceraton
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 246
I don't think it was an exclusive, but most of the sightings came from Family Dollar. I've only found one complete set of the second mini figures, so I really wish they'd have gotten a bigger distribution. I want a mini-Foot army, and also I know some people never got the chance to own any of the second series.
Triceraton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:31 PM   #16
Hamato_Saki
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 87
But Ray Fillet says Playmates' rep told him Mini-Shredder was an exclusive. That's why I asked.
Hamato_Saki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 10:48 PM   #17
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
grrr

this makes me realy ticked off....because I know how its going to look if this is true....
I was just over at toy new international and saw this from the guy who runs it!

QUOTE (JayC @ Mar 4 2004, 12:18 AM)
Its not the human version. If I remember correctly they told me it would be the Spider version at Toy Fair.



*huge freakin sigh*
playmates is soooooooo going to do this like that crappy batman animated series mr.freez I just know it.....I mean ok i could stand them cheating the scale down on the figures but upwords just looks bad...I'm sorry it does.
I still sadly look forward to this toy.
-Vaughn Michael[/b]
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 04:56 AM   #18
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
Im mad about the minishredder too. I dont know why its an exclusive, maybe cuz theyre not in bug stores like toys r us and target and walmart? I believe that puts all series two in there too. I wanted atleast two foot soldiers, I only have one and not shredder! They go well with the turtle lair tho
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 11:39 AM   #19
Skabbz
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 333
.

hmmm i have a mini shredder i got off ebay for 2 dollars, if i remember right it had a dollar store sticker on it. i dont really think its exlusive unless its exlusive to that very dollar store... heh
__________________
Skabb'z TMNT Collection
Skabbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:49 PM   #20
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
I think its exclusive to cheap stores! I might check family dollar tonite
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.