The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2004, 03:29 PM   #1
JoshBYawn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
The UK 2004 rerelease of TMNT 1

If this has been discussed already...build my gallows high. I'm curious...what's up with this rerelease of TMNT 1 in the UK that is supposidly uncut? Is it uncut by the UK standards, meaning, they finally get to see Mikey with nunchaku...or uncut by the US standards meaning there are deleted scenes in it?

And has anyone noticed on the website, www.ninjaturtles2004.com they use Raph's picture as Mikey with the bandana color changed...and on the page where you can win a skateboard, Raph's picture is Mikey with the bandana color changed? It just doesn't work. They're the 2 turtles who look the LEAST alike.
JoshBYawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 03:49 PM   #2
Gremlin
Foot Soldier
 
Gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 242
As far as I know, it's the US version (with chucks) that's been released in the UK. No deleted scenes unfortunately
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:01 PM   #3
Orochi Chimera
Mad Scientist
 
Orochi Chimera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,289
That really sucks if even after it is rereleased it still doesn't have the deleted scenes.

Quote:
Originally posted by JoshBYawn:
And has anyone noticed on the website, www.ninjaturtles2004.com they use Raph's picture as Mikey with the bandana color changed...and on the page where you can win a skateboard, Raph's picture is Mikey with the bandana color changed? It just doesn't work. They're the 2 turtles who look the LEAST alike.

I checked it out and it does look weird.
Orochi Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:09 PM   #4
Fraggle
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: England,UK
Posts: 69
also the trailer is different and they show some scences which arent in the old uk version !!

plus mike has chucks !!!!!

oh happy days to be in UK
__________________
I'm Proud To Be Christian it Changed my Life !!!
Fraggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:18 PM   #5
bufo
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oss, The Netherlands
Posts: 129
how can you show that movie without mikey chak's?
__________________
"I want to be a better man, I wanna strip the flesh from the spirit, I wanna write the kind of songs that inspire people to be fearless"
bufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 02:09 PM   #6
Hyper Metal Sonic
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southeastern Louisiana
Posts: 786
I heard that they wanted to find the old costumes for promo stuff, but they couldn't track them down ANYWHERE.
Hyper Metal Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 02:34 PM   #7
Orochi Chimera
Mad Scientist
 
Orochi Chimera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally posted by Hyper Metal Sonic:
I heard that they wanted to find the old costumes for promo stuff, but they couldn't track them down ANYWHERE.
That stuff has probably been sold a long time ago. I'm sure that many fans have pieces from the movies.
Orochi Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.