The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2004, 06:08 PM   #1
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
TMNT Magazine!?

Did you see this? It's a magazine completely for ninja turtles! It's ony in the U.K though.
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/new.htm
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 06:13 PM   #2
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
*lower lip quivers* I want one!!

But anyway... congradulations to those who get it.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 06:26 PM   #3
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
Awesome, come on 24th!
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 06:39 PM   #4
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
I want one. Anyone in the U.K. wanna sell me them??
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 06:52 PM   #5
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
Hey, uh.. raphael_is_cool really is cool! Um uh.. give me those damn magazines!
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 07:01 PM   #6
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
The main update didn't had much info on what it'll contain.

If it's a monthly magazine I might subscribe to it.

since I'm already have monthly Nintendo Powers for Magazine reading.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 07:09 PM   #7
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist
 
raphael_is_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
Haha, I'll start running a dealership or some distribution network or something

overseas shipping will be $750
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 07:37 PM   #8
Sheila
Foot Soldier
 
Sheila's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronto (Ontario)
Posts: 162
Wooow, I want one, too ; those turtle fans in UK are really lucky==;
Kidda jealous...
Sheila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:27 PM   #9
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila
Wooow, I want one, too ; those turtle fans in UK are really lucky==;
Kidda jealous...
Well they have to get something good since they got the edited movie and cartoon. It's finally their time.

Quote:
The main update didn't had much info on what it'll contain.

If it's a monthly magazine I might subscribe to it.

since I'm already have monthly Nintendo Powers for Magazine reading.
Yea they probobly don't know much about it. I think it would be hard to subsrcribe to a magazine from a different country. Is that possible?
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:32 PM   #10
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
If there's a USA subscribition coming along then everything would be fine.

The thing that I hate about DVDs or Foods from UK is they are only used in one region. I wanted a Wallace & gromit Crackin' Inventions DVD

Sometimes the good stuff isn't availble for anywhere.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 10:58 PM   #11
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
Ya know today when I was cleaning up the basement a bit I found my old US TMNT maganzines. They were some good nostalgia... (also found my Power Rangers and Spider-Man magazines which were all basically the same kinda thing). Ah memories...

I hope they come out with a new TMNT mag in the US. That would be great!

Oh yeah... I also found the Cracked Magazine featuring TMNT III spoofs. That was awesome stuff!
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 01:25 AM   #12
Meeko
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 456
I want it but i live in the usa
__________________
Absolutely not a signature.
Meeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 01:13 PM   #13
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
That's awesome!!!! I wonder if I'll be able to pick some issues up on ebay? Or if a UK board member would be wiling to sell some?
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 05:15 PM   #14
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
I'd like to get my hand on those, too. I wouldn't mind buying them from some of our UK Board members. I don't know American money translates in to the Britsh kind, though. Could someone here enlighten me on that subject, please?
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 05:42 PM   #15
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist
 
jeff the cheff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 122 and an eighth
Posts: 2,129
I think if you pay through paypal you can convert it.
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 06:05 PM   #16
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffthecheff
I think if you pay through paypal you can convert it.
Yep. I actually think paypal automatically converts it.
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 07:58 PM   #17
Orochi Chimera
Mad Scientist
 
Orochi Chimera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,289
I'm pretty sure that paypal will convert it but for a small fee of course.
Orochi Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 07:41 PM   #18
Utrom
Foot Soldier
 
Utrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Krypton
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Tiptup
Oh yeah... I also found the Cracked Magazine featuring TMNT III spoofs. That was awesome stuff!
I've never heard of that. Do you think you could scan it? Well, if you can't, thanks anyway.
Utrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #19
CommandoJamie7
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 13
You guys think us UK fans were lucky? We got 8-page Fast Forward strips whilst you got Volume 4, Tales, the Tales miniseries and the movie prequels and adaptation. Not to mention the Smash-Up insert comic available exclusively in America!
CommandoJamie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #20
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommandoJamie7 View Post
You guys think us UK fans were lucky? We got 8-page Fast Forward strips whilst you got Volume 4, Tales, the Tales miniseries and the movie prequels and adaptation. Not to mention the Smash-Up insert comic available exclusively in America!
7 years later...

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.