The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2002, 12:15 AM   #1
michaelangelo182
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1
original theme song

does anyone know who wrote the original theme song? thanks.
michaelangelo182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 09:20 AM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
sorry, i have no idea... Maybe you should ask from Dan Berger...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 07:40 PM   #3
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
It's in the credits I believe, I know I've seen it before. I'll check for you next time I have the chance.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.