The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2002, 01:24 PM   #1
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
What is your favorite TMNT figure of all time?

Excluding the green team, mine has to be General Tragg. The leader of the Rock Soldiers in dimension X. I've always loved this figure. He's bulky and has a nice fist-smashing action. I wish they would have also released the other rock soldier from the episode "Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X"


Image from the TMNT official website, hosted by me.
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 02:06 PM   #2
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
that trag actually compared to the show quite sucked. But i agree with your statement about the other rocksoldier, he was cool too! anyays, mine would have to be the original leonardo or the new leonardo that isn't out yet, he just looks so damn cool!
PWDESAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 03:31 PM   #3
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
kakak i will show you mine.


donatello como dracula . [/B][/QUOTE]

yeap it rocks.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 03:53 PM   #4
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
I really like the mutatin' turtles. Its rather clever how they change from regular turtles to mutant turtles.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 10:12 PM   #5
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Ooh... This one's a toughy. I think I'll go with Casey Jones, since I really like his look and the weapons that he came with. I also like Ace Duck (ya, I bet a few of you saw this coming ). I just thought a mutant duck was the coolest thing ever. I mean, he looks like an innocent duck that you could feed at the park, but instead, he's packing heat and he's got a few egg grenades!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 10:54 PM   #6
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
My fave is splinter, o' course!
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 07:32 AM   #7
Cherubae
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 169


These guys and the Metal Mutants. The Metal Mutant Leonardo's shoulder pad pieces keep falling off though


- Cher
Cherubae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 07:33 AM   #8
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Aww, that is so cute looking!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 10:40 AM   #9
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
jaoajoa that raphael rules ajoajaoja.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.