The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2002, 03:55 PM   #1
Maniax_God
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma
Posts: 171
How would I go about?

How would I get sippets from tmnt video files that I have...does anybody know of a good program or web site that could help me out.
__________________
Im not Sorry.... Its Human Nature....

-:: http://www.tmntonline.com ::-
Maniax_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 06:14 PM   #2
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
What's a sippet?
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 08:49 PM   #3
Maniax_God
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma
Posts: 171
Like if I was to have a 30 min episode of TMNT, how would I take a 1 min video file from it?
__________________
Im not Sorry.... Its Human Nature....

-:: http://www.tmntonline.com ::-
Maniax_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:01 PM   #4
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
You need virtual dub, open the video file put the seaker to the point where you want it to start and hit the black arrow facing to the right. The go to the beginning of it and hit the arrow facing to the left. Then set compression and save.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 10:50 PM   #5
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Hi maniax_god, welcome to the forums!
I love your signature...is it me or is that a a ddr max 2 machine in the background?
So anyways...I made a guide on how to cut files but deathknight already explained it pretty well so i don't think you'll need it
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 02:35 PM   #6
Maniax_God
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma
Posts: 171
Thanks...Actually Its a arcade game called Dance Maniax, you use your hands instead of you feet.....
Where would I get this Virtal Dub thing...?
__________________
Im not Sorry.... Its Human Nature....

-:: http://www.tmntonline.com ::-
Maniax_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 03:28 PM   #7
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
WELCOME!!! my, how many new members there are lately! it's been a cheerleading extraviganza!! (well, for me anyway) CAN-CAN EVERYONE!!! okay, forget that, i'm going off on this insane tangent. i'll just say welcome to the t-drome forums, hope you enjoy your stay (fear the madness...)
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 11:17 PM   #8
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*joins TC in the welcome wagon*
Indeed! Welcome to the forums, MG!
*gives Maniax a mango of welcome*
I really don't know much about the technical stuff, so I'll leave you with the more computer savvy people to help you out. Enjoy your stay!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 01:27 AM   #9
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniax_God
Where would I get this Virtal Dub thing...?
You can download it here.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.