The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2004, 07:17 PM   #1
[email protected]
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Plymouth NH
Posts: 637
NEWSFLASH

I Do not collect the new turtle toys, though I collected the old cartoon turtle toys like mad 10-15 years ago, but I spoted Turtlebot and Turtle Titan Mikey in the Toys r us in cambridge MA, which is not where I am from and a place I visited today. I saw turtle bot laying on the boxed sets. Then I looked through the pegs to see what new figures are out to post this newsflash.
d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu is offline  
Old 03-24-2004, 07:38 PM   #2
Splinter
Radical Rat
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
Yeah, this should go in the 'Post Newest Sighting' thread. And not to mention, people know that those figures are out. They've been out for quite a while now.
__________________

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline  
Old 03-24-2004, 08:38 PM   #3
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
Splinter, this is actually useful to some of us seeing as this is one of the first sightings of the new wave in New England I've heard about, I'll check my wal-mart this weekend...
jestergoblin is offline  
Old 03-24-2004, 08:59 PM   #4
Splinter
Radical Rat
 
Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Splinter's Dojo
Posts: 1,531
Yes, but that's what the 'Post Sightings' thread is for. To help folks in certain areas find the newest figures in their areas. That's why it's supposed to be contained to one thread. So it doesn't fill the foums with hundreds of threads, mentioning the finding of the figures.
__________________

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline  
Old 03-24-2004, 09:11 PM   #5
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter
Yes, but that's what the 'Post Sightings' thread is for. To help folks in certain areas find the newest figures in their areas. That's why it's supposed to be contained to one thread. So it doesn't fill the foums with hundreds of threads, mentioning the finding of the figures.
There ya go. Please use that thread next time, thanks! *thread locked*
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.