The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2002, 05:23 PM   #1
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
NEw splinter pics

hey
not srue if this was posted since i stopped hanging around here, but here it is
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/toys/200.../splinter.html
PWDESAI is offline  
Old 09-12-2002, 05:55 PM   #2
Mike
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Sewers of N.Y.C.
Posts: 202
Yea, I posted it in the new TMNT forum.
__________________
"Ha! You're clastiphobic!"
"You want a fist in your mouth? I ain't ever looked at a guy like that!" -Casey Jones, TMNT

http://www.geocities.com/newtmnt/
Mike is offline  
Old 09-12-2002, 11:21 PM   #3
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
And since there's a thread in there already, I'll just lock this one up. For those who wish to post comments about the new Splinter action figure or see the pictures, please refer to this post. Thanks!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.