The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2002, 01:31 PM   #1
Mike
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Sewers of N.Y.C.
Posts: 202
Could someone....

...make me a banner for my site, http://www.geocities.com/newtmnt ? I need it so people can link their sites to mine, and so I can put it in my sig. With images, just put anything new....cartoon images, coic images, etc. It would be greatly appreciated.
__________________
"Ha! You're clastiphobic!"
"You want a fist in your mouth? I ain't ever looked at a guy like that!" -Casey Jones, TMNT

http://www.geocities.com/newtmnt/
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.