The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2002, 10:10 AM   #1
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
just scored some tmnt collectors stuff!!

okay, so i'm home for the weekend, at this used junk sale with my sister and my mom, last day of the sale, so there's hardly anything there. i'm rifling through some crappy books and, lo and behold, i come across two tmnt picture books, based on the cartoon!
one of them is a neat pop-up book, the other is one of those books where you can press a button and it makes sounds. they're both in pretty good condition, considering they're some kid's discards. once i get my scanner up and running (next week) i'll post scans from them.
cool note: the sound-making book is illustrated by Stephen Lavigne!!
anyway, just thought i'd brag.
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 12:59 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Nice junk
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 01:07 PM   #3
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Ooh, very cool, TC! I've rummaged through some garage sales and the like, but I never find anything TMNT.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 12:44 AM   #4
The Lone Turtle
Hench Mutant
 
The Lone Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Australia, mates!
Posts: 311
Nice stuff

I'm in the same boat as Azure, I can't find any TMNT in garage sales here, heck, I can't even find any Garage sales here
The Lone Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 03:14 AM   #5
DarthRaphael
Moderator
 
DarthRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
I've found Wingnut and Screwloose plus a loose footsoldier at the flea market once. I should go there more often.
__________________

I edit your posts
DarthRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 10:11 AM   #6
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
yeah, tmnt stuff is the kind of stuff a lot of people will cast away and re-sell. so they're not in mint condition, but that doesn't matter to a hard-core collector!! (or someone desperate to expand their collection, such as myself...)
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.