The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2002, 01:39 AM   #1
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Movie adaptions

How many movie adaptions is there, and who was the writer/artist on them?
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 09:50 AM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I think that there are Mirage and Archie version of every movie... But im too lazy to check...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 12:43 PM   #3
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Well... For the Mirage movie adaptations, I'm pretty sure that Lawson does most of the artwork. I'll have to check mine later, since I don't know for sure.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 05:17 PM   #4
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Lessee...I have the mirage of the first, and the ??? of the third...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.