The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2002, 06:30 PM   #1
The Lone Turtle
Hench Mutant
 
The Lone Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Australia, mates!
Posts: 311
TMNT 1 soundtrack

Ok, so I just won a TMNT movie (first) soundtrack on an auction site for 12 bux AU, and I just have a couple fo questions:

1. is AU$12 (around US$6) a good price for it? and
2. Is it a good listen?

Thanks
The Lone Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 01:39 AM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Six bucks for the soundtrack?? I'd say it's a sweet deal. I don't know if it's a good listen, since I've only heard a few of the songs on there. I probably like the third movie's soundtrack the best...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 11:45 AM   #3
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
1)I guess...i got it for free, can't beat that price huh
2)ummmmm...some songs of it are okay...but i prefer the 2nd movie soundtrack!it has the yakid k song...and the other song that i like a lot, find the key to your life...but then again, the ninja rap is in that soundtrack, and it's an EEEEEVIL SONG
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 11:47 AM   #4
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
http://www.mikeystmnt.com/media/sounds/index.htm

You can get a bunch of the songs from the first movie, and other things, here....
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 11:53 AM   #5
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Yeah...my version's quality is higher...but i don't have anywhere to upload em...hmmm but it's good to know mikeystmnt's mp3 section is working again, last time i checked it wasn't...
i don't have the turtle tunes soundtrack!I wonder if i should download it...
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 11:55 AM   #6
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I have all the songs from the Concerts. the lives ones are a bit on the low side, but i love the parts where they use Splinter and Leo's real voices...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 11:59 AM   #7
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Real voices? like the voices they used in the toon...or the voices of the guys in the costume?
I didn't liked the live concert songs too much, but i liked the one that also appears in the 2nd tmnt arcade game...was it pizza power or something like that... that's the only song i listened, because i want to see the video i'm not interested too much in the songs themselves
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 12:02 PM   #8
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Cartoon voices! you hear Splinter talkin in skipping stones and sing about it. He talks aobut how the smallest things make a difference, and how proud he is of his sons for their achievements...I listen to those and 'follow your heart' the most.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 12:10 PM   #9
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Ohh 'toon voices...that's cool, i didn't know they even used the toon voices in the concert i'll check those songs out whenever i have time.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 12:12 PM   #10
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Only Leo and Splinter's...probably had technicalities why they couldnt use them all...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 12:17 PM   #11
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Bummer...how could they left raph voice's out! oh well...looking at the bright side at least splinter's voice was in it.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 12:18 PM   #12
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Yeah, and it sounds so nice...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.