The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2004, 01:27 AM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Old toon Casey

What episodes was he in and did he ever take off his hockey mask? He wears it in all the pictures I've seen.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:07 AM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Okay, I'm really digging deep in to my memory here... But He was only in two episodes and he never removed the mask as far as I remember.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 06:04 AM   #3
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,676
from what I remember-

Casey Jones- Outlaw Hero

Corporate Raiders from Dimension X- and odd ep, we never saw the dude comin until Mikey suggested they enlist Casey for help.

Night of the Rogues- I don't remember him in there, but based on pics I've seen of Casey fighting Chrome Dome, and me remembering that he was in a CBS ep, then yeah, he was in it.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 07:13 AM   #4
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
He never removed the mask.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 08:35 AM   #5
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
Couldn't you have just asked that question here:
http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums...pic.php?t=9789

Instead of making a new thread?
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 12:39 PM   #6
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Anyway. I remember way back (like years) we tried to figure this out, and I believe we found out that Casey was in a grand total of five episodes of the old series, and never once took off his mask. Even when he wore a suit for a job interview (?).
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 12:45 PM   #7
Taloniss
Mad Scientist
 
Taloniss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,819
Quote:
Even when he wore a suit for a job interview (?).
He had the mask on then, and I believe, his bag of goodies as well.
Taloniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 01:27 PM   #8
Bourgeois Buffoon
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dee-LA-WHar, U.S.A.!
Posts: 122
Interesting. I would have thought he'd make a bigger impact in the old toon with more than five eppys considering his importance, but eh, what do I know? ^^;
__________________
Well! Well well well well! Well well! Well now...
Local Frosted Flakes freak and goof. Ph33r.
Bourgeois Buffoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 07:56 PM   #9
Knight_man
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 117
That goes toshow you how Childish the old episodes to meant to be!

He was a "Vigilante" they wouldnt want to focus to much on him when making a T.V. Cartoon for kids. Back in the day anyway.
__________________
"Hold the phone... I think we're all on the same side." -Raphael (Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension-X)
Knight_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 08:01 PM   #10
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,676
Well, Casey was just.. the vigilantee... and that's it. In a show full of mutants and aliens, he didn't have much to go on, so I guess they made him extra nuts to make him stand out more.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 03:13 PM   #11
Drtooth
Foot Elite
 
Drtooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,439
Okay... from what I'm understanding soi far, Casey Jones in the old toon was a crazy vigilante shell bent on ... err... vigilante stuff. he was a Clint Eastwoodesque crazy fighter, whilest in the new show, movie and comics, he was more of a frustraited manchild who wants justice for something that happened long ago.... facinating!
__________________
[Insert mildly amusing banner here]
Drtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:17 PM   #12
InsaneZane
Mad Scientist
 
InsaneZane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 1,198
thats surprising to me,
i didnt know he was in so few eps, because i remember him as a quote-unquote "big" character for me as a little kid.

hmmm.. i guess it was the movie that made him.
__________________
InsaneZane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:25 PM   #13
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,365
He was also in "Cyber Turtles" in Season Eight
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 05:58 PM   #14
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,676
Casey-'What I wanna know is... when do we get to break something..?'
Raph- wooo, I like this guy's attitude.

Casey- If I don't break something soon.. I'm gonna go nuts..."
Raph- That's funny.. I thought you went nuts years ago.

Casey- Hold on.. I've got the overwhelming urge to break something.. NAMELY THIS STUPID HYPNOTIC EQUIPMENT!! *starts bashing everything in sight*
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 01:11 PM   #15
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami
Casey-'What I wanna know is... when do we get to break something..?'
Raph- wooo, I like this guy's attitude.

Casey- If I don't break something soon.. I'm gonna go nuts..."
Raph- That's funny.. I thought you went nuts years ago.

Casey- Hold on.. I've got the overwhelming urge to break something.. NAMELY THIS STUPID HYPNOTIC EQUIPMENT!! *starts bashing everything in sight*
that about sums up casey in the old toon...kinda a hulk with a little less muscle and more...though not much...grey matter
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 10:31 PM   #16
MikesPizzaShack
Hench Mutant
 
MikesPizzaShack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami
Casey-'What I wanna know is... when do we get to break something..?'
Raph- wooo, I like this guy's attitude.

Casey- If I don't break something soon.. I'm gonna go nuts..."
Raph- That's funny.. I thought you went nuts years ago.

Casey- Hold on.. I've got the overwhelming urge to break something.. NAMELY THIS STUPID HYPNOTIC EQUIPMENT!! *starts bashing everything in sight*
lmao i remember those quotes!!! lmao man i sure wish he was in the old toon more. i only remember seeing him in 2 eps but obviously he was in more..if they bring all the old TMNT out to DVD im sure i will see them all then. any1 know if there will be a vol 2 DVD set yet?
__________________
Hey Check out my Site WWW.TheFanriot.com and our podcast The FanRiot on iTunes!!!!
"Welcome to Mikes Pizza Shack! You order the pizza and I eat it."
MikesPizzaShack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.