The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2002, 06:31 PM   #1
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
WOOOhh!! I won the Art contest on Ninjaturtles.com

COol!!!

Check out the art of 20 september, the top one, Raphael by Rutger Gret
is mine, and I got a mail that I have won a signed copy of TMNT #1

Pretty cool huh
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 07:20 PM   #2
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
WOW!!!! THATS SO COOL!!!!! good job dude!! thats a nice pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 07:23 PM   #3
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Holy cow! That's a painting?!I thought it ws a manip!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 09:52 PM   #4
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Wow, way to go! That pic was cool.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 08:09 AM   #5
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Um Machias Banshee, this is no Photo manipulation!!
I painted it!!

And then scanned it so I could send it to ninjaturtles.com

Just wanna clear that up.
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 09:08 AM   #6
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
woah.....nice
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 10:23 AM   #7
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Congratualtions! Really nice painting. I remember when you told me you sent picture. I never would have believed that you would won. I had no idea how good painter you are. Is that the first book of volume 1?
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 10:26 AM   #8
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Raph,

Congratulations on winning the art contest. That really is an outstanding painting. It totally reminds me of that scene in the movie!

"We're dealin' with a real mind here." - Raphael, from "Turtle Tracks"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 11:33 AM   #9
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Wow, way to go, Raph!! I just saw your drawing today. Totally awesome.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 02:01 PM   #10
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Thanks alot, its indeed the scene where Raph is about to fight about 20 Foot members on the roof

My reward is a nice #1 TMNT comic volume 4 - SIGNED!
I'm definitly gonna frame it and hang it on the wall.
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 02:07 PM   #11
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Min i've Gotta send something in....*glares at Scanner* stupid junk....I've got SO many art ideas, i just cant keep track!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 02:35 PM   #12
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Oh yeah. Sounds more realistic than signed volume 1 one... I have seen that it can cost over 500$!
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 04:45 PM   #13
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
maybe I could submit Kransu, I was thinking about it but I can't take the credit for such a masterpiece!!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 05:43 PM   #14
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
bien por vos maestro.
it means good for you.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 10:32 PM   #15
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!! Kransu rules!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2002, 10:33 PM   #16
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
What's Kransu? *ducks from bappage*
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 06:51 AM   #17
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
damn straight!!! NNGH!!!
kransu is a little joint creation picture we made of a perverted combined Krang and Tatsu, I submited the finished work to the fanart gallery,
here it is:
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 09:30 AM   #18
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163


*Gurk*

*thud*

...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 09:59 AM   #19
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
whoops... eh.. ahem... perhapes I over did it....
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 12:06 PM   #20
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
jajaj kransu kakakak.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.