The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2004, 01:22 PM   #1
[email protected]
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Plymouth NH
Posts: 637
question for rules and my profile

a question. Not that this will happen to me, but what causes members to be warned or banned. IT seems that they would have to do a lot to get the warnings or get banned.

For my profile I want to post where I live and characteristics, how do I do that? Can I get into my profile and post these things?
d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 02:51 PM   #2
Orochi Chimera
Mad Scientist
 
Orochi Chimera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,289
Re: question for rules and my profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
a question. Not that this will happen to me, but what causes members to be warned or banned. IT seems that they would have to do a lot to get the warnings or get banned.
Read the rules:
http://www.thetechnodrome.com/frules.shtml


Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
For my profile I want to post where I live and characteristics, how do I do that? Can I get into my profile and post these things?
Go to your profile here:
http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums...de=editprofile
__________________

Orochi Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.