The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2002, 04:00 PM   #1
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
pow mia

so who is missing here? i haven't seen nicko or bowser for a while... azrealito still here? I was thinking that the new turtle show seems to really be kicking off, so why does it seem like everyone is leaving. The new show has been confirmed, the new toys, video game, etc... so why does it seem like the forums keep getting emptier?
PWDESAI is offline  
Old 09-25-2002, 04:24 PM   #2
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Well, Nicko is here but posting less same with Azraelito. I have school so I'm not here a lot more too these days
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 09-25-2002, 04:43 PM   #3
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Im in school too but i post here pretty actively... Many times i even post here from school...
Karpo_007 is offline  
Old 09-25-2002, 05:13 PM   #4
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
There could be several reasons why those people aren't posting as regularly. Maybe they're just taking a break from the forums for a while, or perhaps they're busy with schoolwork.

I think most of us (or is it all?) are still in school, and sometimes you just get bogged down with so much homework and whatnot that it takes priority over posting in Ninja Turtles forums.

Which it should, by the way.

"Poor guy! He's all shook up!" - Raphael, from "Return of the Turtleoid"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline  
Old 09-25-2002, 07:27 PM   #5
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
I have school but I try to be as active as I can. I really miss summer vacation! School is total hell this year. Ah well, time goes on.... maybe this year I'll actually get a g/f... nah not possible.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline  
Old 09-25-2002, 08:55 PM   #6
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Yeah, school is trudging along, preventing a lot of members from posting as often as they used to.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 09-25-2002, 10:41 PM   #7
RatQueen
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 4
I like to think of this TMNT obsession as a nice distraction....
too much schoolwork can drive u insane, you know!!!!!

all work and no play is a bad bad thing...and this is fun and safe play as opposed to other kinds of trouble i can get into here on campus..

now how do i convince my roomate to get up on saturday mornings to watch the new cartoon with me?!?!?!
RatQueen is offline  
Old 09-25-2002, 10:50 PM   #8
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
THREATEN!!!!!!


heh...oops--sorry...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-25-2002, 11:20 PM   #9
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Q

I totally agree with you, RQ! Many of us post here to relax, chat, and get away from school life (or any other lives, for that matter).

Heh heh... Machias has a good idea. A really loud alarm clock would also work just as well.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 10:56 AM   #10
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
I'm still here, i'm still here!
I just don't post as much as i used too...not because of school or anything, i'm just lazy but i post every now and then anyways.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 12:46 PM   #11
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
hiiiiii i am here dont worry i have some exams in the university.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 05:21 PM   #12
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Jeezum, Nice picture...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 05:37 PM   #13
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
thats an incredible picture!!! I love the expession on Splinter's face!!!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 05:52 PM   #14
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I'd like the bit where Shredder's flying backwards, and Splinter's following him with a kick...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 05:56 PM   #15
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
hmmm... was that in the same fight, I watched for that part when I saw it again recently, but I didn't see it...
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 06:09 PM   #16
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
No that happens in 'the incredible shrinking turtles' ep...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 06:18 PM   #17
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Oh I love that ep!!! it has so many fights!!! I think I know what you are talking about
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 08:29 PM   #18
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
yeah i've been capturing pics from my eps to put em in my site and i found that one, i thought it'd be a great sig
I also found some neat ones:







<- best...pic...EVER *_*



And some funny ones too!


__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 08:33 PM   #19
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163


Those pics are awesomee! and i agree about the best one...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 09-26-2002, 08:44 PM   #20
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800

I was going to post just links but they were like 15 kb each so i doubt it'll take much bandwith if i post em all at once gotta go get more pics for ze' ol' site, latah *runs away*
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.