The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2002, 12:27 PM   #1
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
my new avatar

a ver.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline  
Old 09-28-2002, 12:28 PM   #2
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
wowwwwwwwww it ruls haha cyber don rules.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline  
Old 09-28-2002, 01:30 PM   #3
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Ooh... Nice new avatar, Azraelito! It's CyborgDon from the cover of issue 4, I believe...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 09-28-2002, 02:52 PM   #4
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
kakka yeap you are right.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline  
Old 09-29-2002, 12:55 PM   #5
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Nice avatar i had to reload it 'cuz it sez "fortunecity 100 mb blah" but it's a cool cyberdon pic
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 09-29-2002, 01:11 PM   #6
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
grax nikio el tuyo tambien rulea onda ta bien sacada la foto de vincent.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline  
Old 10-01-2002, 07:24 PM   #7
Kingkapong
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: T.O. Canada
Posts: 548
oooh. nice avatar. if it had a gundam in it, i'd give it 8 thumbs up.
__________________
Go leafs go!
Kingkapong is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 11:44 AM   #8
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
jajaja yeap it would be nice with a gundam but it will be a bit bizarre.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 03:51 PM   #9
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Yeah he's lucky, i only have 2 thumbs
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 04:18 PM   #10
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Il been thinking about finding a new avatar too... But im too much in love with this!
Karpo_007 is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 04:27 PM   #11
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Karpo the avatar you are using is cool already
But if you want to change it okay
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 04:35 PM   #12
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Like i said i like it too much... I probably wont. change it. Maybe if i can think of something cooler, but right now that will do just fine!
Karpo_007 is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 06:37 PM   #13
Cjd3458
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 119
Its hard trying to find a good avatar. The one you have now is cool enough though...
Cjd3458 is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 07:40 PM   #14
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Cjd3458's new avatar rocks!
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 08:09 PM   #15
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo
Yeah he's lucky, i only have 2 thumbs
I have six fingers and four toes!

I love my avatar, and I'm never gonna change it. Oh, btw, I like Cjd's new avatar... CTCD is such a funny cartoon.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 08:10 PM   #16
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I love my avie too...! *hugs Kali for her awesome Avatar* I've never seen the cartoon, but it does look wicked funny...
Machias Banshee is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 08:15 PM   #17
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
*squeals*
Hug fest!!
*joins Machias in hugging Kali*
We're forever grateful, oh wonderful demon!

I can never stop laughing whenever I watch CTCD. Sometimes the plot is so absurd that it's absolutely funny. I especially loved the episode when the people of Nowhere are brainwashed into craving flan. Heh heh...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 08:19 PM   #18
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
I like CTCD but i prefer cow and chicken!
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 08:28 PM   #19
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Oh ya!! Cow and Chicken is a great show, too! Wait, doesn't a former TMNT VA do voices for that cartoon?? I could've sworn reading something about this...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 10-02-2002, 08:41 PM   #20
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
Wait, doesn't a former TMNT VA do voices for that cartoon?? I could've sworn reading something about this...
I have no idea...and i couldn't notice because i watched the spanish dubbed version of cow and chicken, but if it's true then that's kinda cool
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.