The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2002, 12:30 PM   #1
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
TMNT Books

I know there are lots of tmnt collected books out there. I just want to know whta's in them so that i know if i should buy them or not.

So any info would be apreciated!
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 01:43 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Some of the collected books have short stories done by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. These short stories were exclusive to the collected books. Unfortunately, I don't know which collected books have these extras, and which don't.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 02:03 PM   #3
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Does anyone else have a clue? Or know what issues are in wich books?
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 02:36 AM   #4
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
I'll look it up later today But I think that the extra stuff only was included in the color TPBs.
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 06:08 AM   #5
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
What books have reprints in color?
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 08:09 AM   #6
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
There are four books that pretty often is avaliable on ebay, which reprints (I think, I haven't actually read any of them) #1-3, #4-6, #7-9 and #10-12. And they have some extra material.

The collected books are in original black and white, and on pretty nice paper.
The first is a huge book on around 540 pages. Reprints #1-3, Raphael, #4-7, Michaelangelo, #8, Donatello, #9, Leonardo, #10-11, in that order.
And the other books includes:
2: #12-14
3: #15, 17-18
4: #19-21
5: #16, 22-23
6: #24-26
7: #27-29
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 08:48 AM   #7
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Thanks for the info! Do you know the names of the books with color reprints?
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.