The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2002, 11:05 PM   #1
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Kevin Eastman's TMNT ARTography

Hey guys,

Does anyone have the slightest idea where to buy this new book
by Kevin B. Eastman.

It's nowhere to be found on Amazon, and when I search for it in some major search engine, they come up empty.

Maybe any of you guys found out where to get it (prefer online)
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 01:42 AM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I saw one at mile high comics some time ago...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 12:01 PM   #3
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
nope i didnt know that he takes a new book akakkaka.
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 01:21 PM   #4
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Thanks for notifying me Karpo. At Mile High, the book is alot cheaper too
And the cool thing is my parents are going to give it to me for my birthday
Which is on October 10th!

Im so excited, this book should rule, among TMNT fans.
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 01:28 PM   #5
Azraelito
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bs.As,Argentina
Posts: 516
and how many years do you have?
__________________
-hardest lesson to learn,sometimes bad guys win.
Azraelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 03:59 PM   #6
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
almost 23...just 11 days to go
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 04:48 PM   #7
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Oh! Happy belated birthday, Raph!
*gives Raph a birthday mango*
I'd really like to get a copy of Eastman's artobiography, but I haven't seen it in stores. Maybe I'll wait 'til I get the chance to go to a comic store.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 11:09 PM   #8
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
When I have it, ill let you guys know, if it's worth the buy
although I have absolutely no doubt about it.

This book should kick shell
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 05:00 AM   #9
Cherubae
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 169
The book is worth buying, even for just the little weird pictures like Casey Jone's primlimary character sketches


- Cher
Cherubae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 06:34 AM   #10
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Cherubae? Do you already have the book then??
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 12:25 PM   #11
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Yeah Cher's got it. I remember talking to her about some of Eastman's drawings in an older thread. I'm kinda antsy about getting the book... I'd really like to see it.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 12:29 PM   #12
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph
almost 23...just 11 days to go
I'm older then you neer neer neer!

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the 10th October.

*Hands Raph a beer*
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 06:16 AM   #13
Cherubae
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph
Cherubae? Do you already have the book then??
Yes, and signed by the E-man himself He had stacks and stacks of them for sale at the H.M. booth this year at Comic-Con. He sold a butt-load of them too by the time the convention was over. Every time we'd walk past the booth there's be a bunch of people buying the artbook and having Kevin sign it.


- Cher
Cherubae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 06:22 AM   #14
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
Comic-con hey?, hmm i wish we had something like that in Australia
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 10:33 PM   #15
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
OK, I just got my Final proccesing of order e-mail from MileHigh

I ordered it some days ago and the next day you couldnt order a copy anymore, so I wasn't sure if it was i who got my hands on (maybe) the last one...
And that for only $27,- Im sooo happy, I'll now have it in my hands within the next 10 or 11 days
I'll keep you informed

Cheers
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.