The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2002, 05:33 PM   #1
The Hedge
Thug
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 87
Manhattan Missions......

Does anyone remember this game?
It was for the PC, I downloaded it from a cool old PC game website, if I can remember the site I'll post a link.
I must say it's one cool game, a bit like the first Nes one but with better graphics and the intro is taken from the first TMNT comic.
As you get further into the game the more you fight the more moves you can do, and you get to fight loads of Triceratons too.
It's like the original comic except for the colour coded head bands.
__________________
"I'm not ill, green is my natural colour"
The Hedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 05:44 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
There is a game made from mirage comics? I didnt know that! Now i must download it at once!
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 07:00 AM   #3
Cherubae
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 169
Ug... Manhattan Missions.... *cringe*....

I bought that game when it first came out for the PC. I took it back the next day. The controls sucked I had to buy another copy off of Ebay a few years ago so I would have it for my collection, but I don't think I've played it since it first was released.


- Cher
Cherubae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 07:10 AM   #4
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Any idea where i might get it?
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 07:27 AM   #5
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Karpo I have every TMNT game, also this manhattan missions for PC, if you are on IRC tonight i'll send it to you OK?

Pm me if you agree

See ya

Raphael-San
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 10:34 AM   #6
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Ohhh i have that game...i like it...because of the controls it gets annoying quickly...but i still like it, i just don't play it too much
You can download the game at pìzza power (i love that site ) here:
http://pizzapower.tripod.com/games.html and if you want check the other sections of the site, it's a pretty good site
I think what i like the most of manhattan missions are the backgrounds and the characters in that game (you can fight in the rooftops...and the triceratons are so cool )
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 03:07 PM   #7
The Hedge
Thug
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 87
Granted the controls were a bit fiddley, but I enjoyed the game, I thought the plot and large levels were good.
The foot HQ at the end is very difficult, but Shredders not too hard.
__________________
"I'm not ill, green is my natural colour"
The Hedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 03:11 PM   #8
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
I got it from raph! I have to test it sometime tomorrow...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 05:53 PM   #9
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpo_007
I got it from raph! I have to test it sometime tomorrow...
Yeah...i should install it again, i wanna see the foot headquarters!The fartest i've gone in the game was when i gotta fight the triceratons i think, which is not too far
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 07:14 AM   #10
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
what type of emulator do you need for it?
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 07:36 AM   #11
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
You dont need an emulator it's a pc game... As a Matter of fact im going to test it now!
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 07:55 PM   #12
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
for some reason, it won't install when i try to type in the directory of the file
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 04:03 AM   #13
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
You cant install it on the same drive that you install it from. And it seems to need a dos mode to run...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 06:59 AM   #14
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
so how in the heck am i supposed to play this game, through DOS? oh man!!! this bites the big one! *kicks dust*
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 07:02 AM   #15
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Yeah im alwasy downloading something so i reall cant go to dos mode
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 07:08 AM   #16
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
hmmm... i guess i have to delete it! o well
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 05:33 AM   #17
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Most DOS games are a pain for me, they either need DOS mode to run or run in windows but usually crash...if i remember right manhattan missions worked fine tho..
The only TMNT windows game i have is the TMNT tamagotchi and some other game in klik and play but that one sucked.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 06:51 AM   #18
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
hmmm... sucky ninja turtle games... it can't be!!! it just can't be!!!
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 06:59 AM   #19
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Honest!Well it was a freeware game...but most of the graphics were badly done in ms paint
I'll get some screenshots as soon as i find the setup of the game again
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 08:51 AM   #20
Raphael
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: England
Posts: 143
The TMNT tamagotchi ruled

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~johnlai/warez/
Raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.