The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2004, 05:52 AM   #1
sebastiano
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: egypt
Posts: 36
greetings to the whole technodrome forum community

I just wanted to say hello. I've been browsing this forum for about a week and was quite happy that i've at last found a community which is as fond of the TMNT as i am. I'm 19 years old now and i grew up with the old tv cartoon serie. since i was old enough to talk i tortured my parents and grandparents to buy me turtles figures (btw now i have to buy them on my own. d'oh ).my obsession has quite shifted through the years from figures to comics which started with the beginning of the spawn comic series by todd mcfarlane.
i'm also quite interested in painting, art, rpg games(mainly werewolf the apocalypse by white wolf), reading and web design. right now i'm working on my new online-portofilo site which will also contain a TMNT section with many bonus stuff.
so see u around
__________________
-preview of my portofilo v 8.5
-dreams become entangled in the system
-meh liKeY!
sebastiano is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 07:39 AM   #2
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
hello sebastiano, here have a glow stick that I pissed on.
Raven is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 11:04 AM   #3
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Welcome! My name's Jo Dawn, but you can call me Jo or JD, whichever you prefer.

*hands over a mango of welcome*

Enjoy your stay here at the 'Drome!!
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 11:11 AM   #4
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Ahoy.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 01:04 PM   #5
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!
 
Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,111
I would rather kill myself than commit suicide!
__________________
Hannah is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 01:05 PM   #6
Hyper Metal Sonic
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southeastern Louisiana
Posts: 786
Hello Sebastiano. Here, have a glow stick that I have pissed on.
Hyper Metal Sonic is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 01:06 PM   #7
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!
 
Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Metal Sonic
Hello Sebastiano. Here, have a glow stick that I have pissed on.
I don't get it.
__________________
Hannah is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 01:07 PM   #8
Hyper Metal Sonic
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southeastern Louisiana
Posts: 786
I don't either, that's why I posted it.
Hyper Metal Sonic is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 01:40 PM   #9
MTN889
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: I would tell you, but i fear an attack of AOL Trial CDs.
Posts: 665
That was major pain's trademark intro...
MTN889 is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 02:40 PM   #10
hazlov2004
Mad Scientist
 
hazlov2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Conyers GA
Posts: 1,272
why hello there welcome to the technodrome
__________________
Im a silly and random person
hazlov2004 is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 05:06 PM   #11
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Metal Sonic
Hello Sebastiano. Here, have a glow stick that I have pissed on.
why are you using my gift.....i mean only crazy out of there mind people use that (points to him self)
Raven is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 05:09 PM   #12
host_punktmy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shadow Moses
Posts: 469
you dare steal major pains intro?

Anyway sab welcome to the drome, have a raped mango
__________________
"Eat this"

www.geocities.com/kingsofpain408 This is our site
host_punktmy is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 05:12 PM   #13
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
i dont mind that hes using it, but really why? i mean it dosent make you sound funny, it just makes you sound stupid
Raven is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 08:37 PM   #14
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
*Bows* Greetings, sebastiano-San! I am Mars-Chan, but you may call me Mars. *hands over a slice of pizza* Enjoy your stay here!

*bluder flies by, Mars ducks* Grr!!! *pulls out a wand and yells out "IMMOBULUS!!!" and it freezes in mid air* Oh, yeah, and one more thing...watch out for the Bludgers....they're nasty little buggers....


(Can we tell what movie I saw today? )

*bows out*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 08:53 PM   #15
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Welcome, Sebastiano. I am Ryo. Here; please accept this mochi. Be sure to enjoy it with a bowl of lightly sugared soy sauce for dipping.

BTW, I'm glad to here you're a fellow White Wolf RPGer.
I've played "Kindred of the East", "Exalted", and am currently playing "Vampire: the Masquerade".

It's also good to hear that you're a fellow artist aswell.

^_^
 
Old 06-09-2004, 03:51 AM   #16
sebastiano
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: egypt
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo
BTW, I'm glad to here you're a fellow White Wolf RPGer.
I've played "Kindred of the East", "Exalted", and am currently playing "Vampire: the Masquerade".
It's also good to hear that you're a fellow artist aswell.
thx for the bowl
the masquerade is quite kewl; much about politics in there but i still prefer werewolf the apocalypse.
me being an old red talons
__________________
-preview of my portofilo v 8.5
-dreams become entangled in the system
-meh liKeY!
sebastiano is offline  
Old 06-09-2004, 01:12 PM   #17
Shreddette
Hench Mutant
 
Shreddette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chained to Shredders Bed
Posts: 402
Welcome!

Here, I shall hose you off from all those glow sticks these kids pissed on. Dats nastay!!
__________________
Shreddette is offline  
Old 06-14-2004, 11:12 AM   #18
sebastiano
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: egypt
Posts: 36
thx m8
__________________
-preview of my portofilo v 8.5
-dreams become entangled in the system
-meh liKeY!
sebastiano is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.