The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2002, 10:42 AM   #1
MinkisP
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 4
turtles cereal



^that stuff was delish.
__________________
"Dont' worry if I write ryhmes, I write checks"
-P. Diddy

http://www.neschedda.com
MinkisP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 10:43 AM   #2
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
*drools*...
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 10:50 AM   #3
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
It tasted like Chex on crack with some Lucky Charms thrown in. . .I miss those. . . I love the little marshmellows. . .I love them good. . .
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 10:52 AM   #4
wheeljack
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 14
I am sorry good fellow, but your post is so unreadable it is, might I say, CRAP!
wheeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 10:55 AM   #5
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
Your emphasis on the word "crap" might be something to look into. A medical problem?
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 11:00 AM   #6
wheeljack
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 14
Yes, you are right Mr. Brodie, I should have selected a better suiting word. I was thinking more on the lines of, Brodie is homo-sexual?
wheeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 11:01 AM   #7
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
I wouldn't place money on that.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 11:08 AM   #8
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Hey, I said enough of this! You guys dont seem to graps the point very well....We have visitors that might find this VERY offending, so please stop it NOW.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 11:10 AM   #9
wheeljack
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 14
we already did....
if you want u can just delete the stuff
wheeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 11:11 AM   #10
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Uh, NO! YOU can EDIT YOUR POSTS! I'm not your mom, so grow up a little please...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 12:22 PM   #11
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Sheesh, the main subject changed before I even had the chance to say anything about the cereal!

Anyway, I once went through an entire box of the stuff once in one sitting. Infact, I ate it right out of the box. I didn't even pour it into a bowl or pour milk over it. It was kinda like candy!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 07:46 PM   #12
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
I wish I found some way of getting the old advertisements for it...I remember one of them well: it was when the pizza marshmallows made their debut in the cereal.

Rocksteady: eighty-nine...

Bebop: eighty-ten...

EDIT: And Machias, I've saw that after a while I don't think posts can be edited...or at least the page didn't load up completely for me to see the "edit" button...
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 06:35 PM   #13
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Re: turtles cereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinkisP


^that stuff was delish.
I never got to try that cereal. Our grocery store in town never sold it, and I mom would never get it for me when we were in other towns.

I suppose I could find a box of that cereal on eBay somewhere. Of course, it would all be hard as rock now and deemed as biohazardous material, but still . . .

Oh, well. At least I've still got my Lucky Charms. If I ever get those taken away from me, I will be one unhappy dude.

"Who wants Raisin Bran?"
"Choco-Puffs for me!"

Raphael and Michaelangelo, from "Turtle Tracks"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 07:26 AM   #14
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
You quote's wrong; that's from the beginning of Enter The Shredder...
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 02:53 PM   #15
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznorite420
You quote's wrong; that's from the beginning of Enter The Shredder...
Oh, my gosh, you're right! *NTC Fan hangs his head in shame*

You know you're having a bad day when you get your episodes mixed up. But, hey, there is a bright side -- it's the only one I've messed up!

*Pats himself on the shoulder*

I feel better already.

"How could you let that creep get the drop on you?" - Raphael, from "The Unknown Ninja"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 01:25 PM   #16
RESOL
Mouser
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Somewhere in the great blue yonder of Texas
Posts: 13
I remeber well

That was one of my favorite cereals growing up just because it said TMNT. I even have the Michelangalo cereal bowl sitting in my cupboard.
__________________
I am the one you used to make fun of and call LOSER. Now I am back, back for vengance, back for BLOOD!!!
RESOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 09:00 PM   #17
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Almost forgot; while it was needed as an excuse for them to be in cereal, I didn't quite understand the concept of the "ninja nets"...sure, it helped explain the chex-y cereal to the kids, but as far as I recall, the Turtles never used nets...
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.