![]() |
|
|
#1801 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Unusual... wouldn't hold my breath on that sadly.
Checked my listings, looks like the usual Sunday morning repeats are the soonest I've got happening. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1802 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
Promo for the Dream Beavers episode.
http://deathdragon9000.tumblr.com/po...eavers-episode Who's that dude standing next to Casey in the living room?
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1803 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I thought it was that Asian street vendor guy who was selling the ooze canister as a lamp that one time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1804 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
|
Quote:
I hope "farm stuff" will be limited just to 10 episodes or less. As of now it's even worse than "mutant of the week" formula back to the first two seasons. At least, there some episodes had connection to the main arcs. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1805 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Wow. Never noticed that dude standing next to Casey when I saw the ep. That'll be interesting to see for sure why another human is there.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1806 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1807 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Nope. I like them, too.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1808 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,724
|
__________________
"The force will be with you, always" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1809 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
|
Me too. I do miss NYC, but the mutant of the week stuff isn't bad. Gotta say I prefer this over some of the trippier filler episodes like Fungus or Parasitica. I did like those, but they're just not my favs. Strangely, I enjoyed A Foot Too Big a lot more than I thought I would. Dream Beavers sounds like it might be interesting. Still have yet to see The Croaking but hoping amazon uploads it at some point this weekend.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1810 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
|
Quote:
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1811 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
|
Judging by how The Finger didn't freak out when he saw the turtles, I bet another human wouldn't as well. Astonished maybe, but it's not hard to accept the fact.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1812 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
|
Maybe after seeing news clips of invading kraang aliens, anything seem possible at this point.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1813 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
Found this on Tumblr, which is from Ciro's Instagram account
This is for the next episode. ![]() ![]() Wow!!!! Looks so powerful. Looks like Raph has a fear of snakes which is interesting. I think it's caused by Karai spitting c**p in his eyes from Vengeance is Mine.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.
Last edited by Vicky82; 11-08-2014 at 12:08 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1814 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,793
|
Raph has a fear of snakes? What! That's supposed to be Leonardo's fear!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1815 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1816 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 285
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1817 |
|
"ME"
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1818 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
|
It's also Indiana Jones' fear but who's counting.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel "When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN |
|
|
|
|
|
#1819 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,306
|
Quote:
I'm laughing at all of Leo's plots being given to Raph, guess will see though. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1820 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Th'deuce is a MOTW? Masters of the... Wuniverse?
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| nick, season 3 official info |
|
|