The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2014, 12:43 AM   #1801
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Unusual... wouldn't hold my breath on that sadly.

Checked my listings, looks like the usual Sunday morning repeats are the soonest I've got happening.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:41 AM   #1802
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Promo for the Dream Beavers episode.

http://deathdragon9000.tumblr.com/po...eavers-episode

Who's that dude standing next to Casey in the living room?

__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:07 AM   #1803
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I thought it was that Asian street vendor guy who was selling the ooze canister as a lamp that one time.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:14 AM   #1804
Sumac
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
Quote:
No, it was definitely due to constant badgering over one central complaint, mostly from one person. Again, there is a fine line between criticism, and the clown party that went on here.
Which is pretty expected on the fan forum among other things.

I hope "farm stuff" will be limited just to 10 episodes or less. As of now it's even worse than "mutant of the week" formula back to the first two seasons. At least, there some episodes had connection to the main arcs.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:41 AM   #1805
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. Never noticed that dude standing next to Casey when I saw the ep. That'll be interesting to see for sure why another human is there.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:00 AM   #1806
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Spoiler:
Is it bad that I'm actually enjoying these MOTW episodes? They've been really good in season 3. Even A Foot Too Big wasn't that bad.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:23 AM   #1807
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Nope. I like them, too.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:42 AM   #1808
ObiWanFan4life
Mad Scientist
 
ObiWanFan4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Spoiler:
Is it bad that I'm actually enjoying these MOTW episodes? They've been really good in season 3. Even A Foot Too Big wasn't that bad.
Same here. I really enjoy it.
__________________
"The force will be with you, always"
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
ObiWanFan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #1809
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanFan4life View Post
Same here. I really enjoy it.
Me too. I do miss NYC, but the mutant of the week stuff isn't bad. Gotta say I prefer this over some of the trippier filler episodes like Fungus or Parasitica. I did like those, but they're just not my favs. Strangely, I enjoyed A Foot Too Big a lot more than I thought I would. Dream Beavers sounds like it might be interesting. Still have yet to see The Croaking but hoping amazon uploads it at some point this weekend.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #1810
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior
 
Ashwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Promo for the Dream Beavers episode.

http://deathdragon9000.tumblr.com/po...eavers-episode

Who's that dude standing next to Casey in the living room?

https://38.media.tumblr.com/772ba777...syxo1_1280.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Wow. Never noticed that dude standing next to Casey when I saw the ep. That'll be interesting to see for sure why another human is there.
guessing its some local vet that casey and april go to for help, though surprised also about it cause that guy will more than likely blab everything around
__________________
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:46 AM   #1811
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwolf View Post
guessing its some local vet that casey and april go to for help, though surprised also about it cause that guy will more than likely blab everything around
Judging by how The Finger didn't freak out when he saw the turtles, I bet another human wouldn't as well. Astonished maybe, but it's not hard to accept the fact.
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #1812
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Judging by how The Finger didn't freak out when he saw the turtles, I bet another human wouldn't as well. Astonished maybe, but it's not hard to accept the fact.
Maybe after seeing news clips of invading kraang aliens, anything seem possible at this point.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:35 AM   #1813
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Found this on Tumblr, which is from Ciro's Instagram account

This is for the next episode.





Wow!!!! Looks so powerful.

Looks like Raph has a fear of snakes which is interesting. I think it's caused by Karai spitting c**p in his eyes from Vengeance is Mine.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 11-08-2014 at 12:08 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:23 PM   #1814
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,793
Raph has a fear of snakes? What! That's supposed to be Leonardo's fear!
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:29 PM   #1815
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Who's that dude standing next to Casey in the living room?
o.O

Penny bet... neighbor who's somehow completely unfazed and is a country doctor. Also, owner of the evil car.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #1816
MaximeLoonatic
Hench Mutant
 
MaximeLoonatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Raph has a fear of snakes? What! That's supposed to be Leonardo's fear!
I know!! I though it would be bugs or crocoaches
MaximeLoonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #1817
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Raph has a fear of snakes? What! That's supposed to be Leonardo's fear!
Who says it's his fear? You have a villain that uses nightmares on them.

You throw the kitchen sink at them.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #1818
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Raph has a fear of snakes? What! That's supposed to be Leonardo's fear!
It's also Indiana Jones' fear but who's counting.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:52 PM   #1819
Leofan26
Mad Scientist
 
Leofan26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Who says it's his fear? You have a villain that uses nightmares on them.

You throw the kitchen sink at them.
Meh, would have been perfect timing and a good call back to the 80s show had they done that with Leo

I'm laughing at all of Leo's plots being given to Raph, guess will see though.
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:54 PM   #1820
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Th'deuce is a MOTW? Masters of the... Wuniverse?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.