The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #11
C3brix
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
^Just get it off eBay, much more effortless. I got it around the same price as Lego website luckily.


Anyway, I've built 5 sets now. Baxter's robot is bulky and HUGE, I like it. And it didn't fell apart or anything, very solid. I like that his face and April have two sides - the normal and fierce expression lol.

Shredder's bike is a badass. I love the dragon head piece at the above front wheel. And that japanese flag, so exotic. If only I know what it says lmao.

Waiting for my last set - The Turtle Lair. Can't wait for Splinter.
Sometime you can get the sets cheaper on www.bricklink.com! You can even just buy the figs if that's all you desire
C3brix is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.