The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
Sofistocat
Stone Warrior
 
Sofistocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 639
Sofistocat's collection

This will be my thread for TMNT OA/ production art/ prints and TMNT artist's other work. My main focus is to have a minimum of one page from as many volume one issues as possible. Understandably, I accept I may never reach 100% completion for various reasons and I have not go to the point of spending $1000's on a single page and probably never will. That said, I am at 45% completion as of this update. Not too bad... Enjoy and thanks for looking!

Round 1: Mirage TMNT Vol. 1

TMNT #7 pg 29


TMNT #14 pg 36 I love how the agent knows something is up and chalks it up to the "unmentionables"


TMNT 15 pg 31


TMNT #16 pg 17 / 18 / 19/ 20/ 21


TMNT #18 pg 11


TMNT #20 pg 27 (signed by all Mirage staff who worked on RTNY story) / pg 28--> see also Pride and Joy


TMNT #22 pg 19


TMNT #23 pg 16/ pg 33/ pg 34 - I dig this bc it was the last page Martin did for TMNT volume 1 before bowing out...


RESERVED


TMNT #30 page 36
__________________
Make like a tree and get outta here.

My Technodrome Forums TMNT Collection

My ComicArtFan Galleries

Buy Mark Martin's Original Art HERE

Last edited by Sofistocat; 02-08-2017 at 06:40 AM.
Sofistocat is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.