The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Boy, they sure were knocked down a few pegs, weren't they..?
You mutated my Father!!? 29 30.85%
It has Butt Cannons!? 34 36.17%
Uh, Splinter didn't tell them the truth about Shredder... 8 8.51%
Handsomegram for April O'Neil..! 10 10.64%
I think Mike's brain has been infected with Jupiter Space Yeast... 13 13.83%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #24
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
On Aprils little freak out at the turtles: I think she was justified, she just got her dad back, now he's gone, she's upset when she found out they were responsible. She wasn't upset at them when it first happened or when they caught him.

I'm just hoping that they resolve this before Casey, but I doubt that will happen
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.