The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Is this a centrifudge?!
Oh snap! Dogs HATE getting wet... 23 25.84%
Old People never care about how they look! 24 26.97%
Okay, who's starting the countdown for Fishface 2.0?! 23 25.84%
I guess Raph's bra size would be an Egg cup... 19 21.35%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2013, 01:18 PM   #11
JoshDA7X
Hench Mutant
 
JoshDA7X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH24 View Post
Seeing the comment about Stockman in the posts above made me wonder a bit. Do the turtles mispronounce Stockman's name on purpose or do they just don't care enough to say it correctly? I think I heard them say his name correctly when Baxter isn't around.

Even Donatello said it wrong in this episode.
I think they do it on purpose, every episode he is in he gets called the wrong name. Even Karai called him something else in this ep!
__________________


Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
JoshDA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
episode discussion, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.