The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #11
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
I think you way over-think things where Don is concerned. Casey, however, has certainly done some things that would be called sexual harassment IRL. At least Donnie knows to keep his hands to himself! (Though I bet he WISHES....)
Yeah, I can't not rage a bit over Casey's grabby hands in the upcoming episode - I try to stay mellow about most things, but bodily autonomy is a hot button issue for me.

Time for me to take some deep, calming breaths.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.