The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2014, 09:39 AM   #11
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2310 View Post
personally i think NO ONE should have an opinion on the new movie until they actually see it
As a whole, I agree. Though in terms of forming an opinion at the basic level for deciding if you're going to put your money into it, well it's kinda what trailers are made for. *shrug*


Quote:
everyone praises the 1990 movie like its the ****ing holy grail
Little different than what some seem to be doing before seeing the new one. Some people seem so ecstatic I'd almost not question a suggestion that they might be dry humping the screen.

Really I only just now watched the original the other night (and it's two sequels) again after many many years. God.. roughly 20 years maybe? (Because that doesn't make me feel old all of a sudden.) At this point I just have gotten to where I find costumed characters... weird. And awkward. But it surprised me really, what people say about it holding up all these years is true. They're prob the only costumed characters I could comfortably watch at this point.. lol

And for all the digital technology we have these days, it's hard to image it could get any better, but chances are someday even this new movie may look old and dated. It's time may be now, but it will eventually join the others in being old news.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.