Umm...did I just watch a season finale? Because it sure felt like it!! Holy**'........I don't even know what!! That episode was so full of emotions, action and great character interactions. That brothers wrestling around the dojo reminded me one of the 2003 series episode.

Nice to see Mikey and Leo interacting more in a that kind of way. Poor Splinter, and what a great mirroring about Shredder and Karai's similar backgrounds(about being raised by "enemies") and how it(at leas to me) seemed like, that sad fate was inevitable because of that. And as a Mikey fan I just have to apologies my earlier(see Mikey's own thread) rant about he's writing being wrong. I take it back.. You writers totally get it now and thank you for that

And like stated many times before, I get the feeling, that there's more to Raph's eyes, than it seemed. It just feels odd to make him to say Donnie, being OK in a way he did, if there is no bigger meaning/story to be told in that. Or i'm just over analyzing it...