The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2014, 01:55 PM   #11
MiBs
Foot Soldier
 
MiBs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
we saw rough animation for the Dream Beaver episode at the panel.
It looks to be a supremely trippy episode, that I'm very excited for.
Nice! I'm very excited about the things I've seen from season 3 so far. Creep and the concept art of the Turtles looks fantastic. I have high hopes
MiBs is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick tmnt panel, sdcc


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.