The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2014, 09:57 PM   #11
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
Ditto sadly.... April has nothing in common with Donnie....when is the last time they had a normal conversation (I thinks when she was trying to give away ICkitty) at least with Jones she hangs out with him just to hang (movies, iceskating, pizza place)

even though...I'm becoming convinced that April was made primarily to be Don's love interest....I mean why else is she there?? She's not really friends with any of the other turtles and she only shows up to move her plot (or Donnie's romance subplot)

So....I'm bracing for Apriltello.
I feel at this point it's more so implied that she and Donnie gets along ok and have some common interests. I figured they chat with each other through texts a lot.

That aside, it is a bit unfair since Donnie can't just head up to the surface whenever he feels like it to do casual teen things like watch a movie, go ice skating, go to a pizza parlor, etc. like Casey does:
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.