![]() |
|
|
#81 | |
|
"ME"
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
|
Quote:
Is that wrong? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
|
Quote:
I mean I enjoyed it XD but even I know there were problems.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 | |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
Quote:
Take your folders of in depth industry analyses to the offices of Nickelodeon and have a meeting with them, then. Tell me how it goes. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
|
Quote:
![]() Look I can't take your posts seriously if your just gonna be rude. So I'll give you a minute to work that out.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
Because someone who posts dumb gifs as responses are full of sincerity.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
|
Quote:
All I ask is that we be cool with each other, but your over here being rude and sarcastic? what kind of responses do you want from me? You post something rude....do you expect me to be nice?? Do you expect me to be rude back to you?? or can we just not argue ?
__________________
Last edited by BabyTurtles; 09-08-2014 at 04:22 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 | ||
|
Lord of Cinder
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
|
Quote:
Also, give me either Korsami or Korlin and I'll be happy. XD Quote:
No one said it's bad writing. And its target audience isn't just kids, you can tell how much the creators glorify the TMNT fanbase. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
Someone said it was bad writing in the very f*cking post I quoted.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Lord of Cinder
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 | ||
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
|
Quote:
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#91 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Quote:
I think the only thing that could hurt TMNT, is the constant bouncing around the time slots. They need to find a time slot and stick with it. Fridays at 8pm would be perfect for me. But, other than that, I see no reason why Nick TMNT wouldn't allow the Turtles to grow and evolve. It could be nice to see this like we got to see Harry Potter kids grow and evolve over 7 years. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 | ||
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
|
Quote:
__________________
Quote:
Last edited by Luckyday; 09-09-2014 at 10:13 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
|
Perhaps the vision quest could be their Chunin exam.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
"ME"
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
|
I may have brought this up a long time ago, but I'll ask again.
I'm I the only person that thinks that "Donnie Saves a Princess" game on the Nick website *Plus Mazes & Mutants now that I think about it* is possibly foreshadowing who April will end up being revealed as later in the show? |
|
|
|
|
|
#95 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
|
^ I hope not. I don't see any chemistry between those two and I hate how it's being developed.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#96 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
|
Quote:
even though...I'm becoming convinced that April was made primarily to be Don's love interest....I mean why else is she there?? She's not really friends with any of the other turtles and she only shows up to move her plot (or Donnie's romance subplot) So....I'm bracing for Apriltello.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#97 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Quote:
And granted, we haven't seen how April is with Donnie when she is hanging out with him. This show isn't exactly big on the slow moments, it concentrates on as much wall to wall action as possible. I feel more chemistry between Donnie and April far more than I ever feel with Casey and April. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
|
Quote:
![]() unfortunately....it doesn't happen nearly as much as it should....in fact it's only happened 3 times...(including that one). for a series that's going on it's 3rd season soon...that's not much to rave about at all... and to add lots of shows take the time to have characters interact with other characters to develop them....ATLA/ Young justice/Teen Titans
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
^Yeah, scenes like this with Leo I absolutely adore. This one, the little tea time girl, the awkward scene with Karai getting in his face. I much prefer Leonardo in those situations as opposed to the one who cries about his fear of failing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#100 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| nick, season 3 official info |
|
|