The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #11
Gunpowder
Stone Warrior
 
Gunpowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 715
They're slowly running out of human females, aren't they? I think only April's left at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
There's a chance they might pull the Harry Potter Mad Eye Moody in the Goblet of Fire trick, which I hope they do.
That's what I'm hoping for.
__________________
Jason Biggs was the best Leonardo.
Gunpowder is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
irma


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.