The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #11
Midnight Mutant
Foot Soldier
 
Midnight Mutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 249
They did the bathtub scene..THEY DID THE BATHTUB SCENE! **** YOU CIRO AND TEAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! <3

I was totally hoping they would do that part!

I still wish it would have taken Leo a little longer to wake up but, it's nice that they are pushing that he's having a really hard time and that he's hurting.

I'm glad they mentioned his voice change instead of just ignoring it like it never happened. That's very clever.

I wish I could hear it better, it's like...Leo's voice is right there and I can barely hear it! I want to hear more of it!
__________________
Midnight Mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.