The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2014, 10:12 PM   #11
Wildcat
Foot Elite
 
Wildcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,509
Still have not seen this (Dish/Turner dispute still on). I know the first episodes are on YouTube but still holding out so I can see it on my TV.

I have SatAm on DVD. Good show, especially for that time. The creators wanted to do more but didn't get too. Still it all ended up in the comics I assume. I lost track of the comics.

Underground was pretty cool. Its unfortunate it never got a proper ending. Although again I think there is in the comics.

Have not gotten the game yet but just briefly checked out GameSpot's and IGNs reviews for the sake it. I KNEW they would both give it bad reviews. They have been so biased against Sonic for a long time. Except maybe for Colors or Generations. Anything not Super Fast Sonic = crap to them.

How pathetic is it they both used the same tagline pun with "Sonic Booo..." I wonder who copied who, lol.
__________________
Nothing can survive the will to stay alive, cause if you try, you can do anything.
Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
peanut


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.