The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2015, 01:49 AM   #8
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 884
Not at all, my home is filled with toys and posters on every division so when friends and family stop by there's no hiding it from them, not only that but I have no problem being what I am, my nickname at work is "geek" and I'm proud of it, my 31st birthday cake was Raphael and my Xmas presents from my girlfriend for the past 2 years has been Turtle related, and I opend them up in front of my inlaws like a 5 year old, my nephew loves to bring his friend to my home to show up his "cool uncle" and that brings a tear to my eyes so that's enough for me, I don't care what people think of me, that's enough to make me happy.
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.