The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2007, 07:08 PM   #11
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underoath740 View Post
I'm really glad tpb's of tmnt are starting to come out, but I wish Mirage was able to get places like borders to sell them. Makes it a lot more convenient. My local comic shops usually only have a few tpb's on their shelves at a time and I've yet to see a tmnt one.
Agreed. Is Panel to Panel a good site though?
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.