The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2008, 04:53 PM   #23
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shelf View Post
I think the only reason they were thrown in there was because someone at Mirage (Peter? Kevin?) had come up with superhero turtle designs years back and Peter wanted to use them for something. All in all, I thought it was a fun tangent.
Sure as heck wouldn't have been Kevin. He left Mirage back in 99 to focus on Heavy Metal comics. He and Peter don't get along one bit. It's a bit sad really.

Anyways....other than TMNT and ARBBH I've mostly been downloading parody books. The Stupidman books are really funny as is the Sewage Dragoon (parody of Savage Dragon). As for non parody books get The Last Warring Angel series, brand new this year. There's also a good graphic novel on Geronimo. In the way of non comics I've only downloaded a medical journal on Thyroid Disorders. I've got a Da Vinci book in my queue tho. I might get those books on magic that they recently added...

I've also discovered a way to DL 6 books a day but it only really works if your on the west coast. Wowio appears to be on Mountain Time and they don't take into account the other time zones. So for me I can DL comics in the afternoon and in the evenings after 10pm
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
volume 4


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.