The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #20
Cipher
Foot Elite
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
But otherwise its going to be April meeting the Turtles for the first time again, etc. That's why I'm glad the 4th movie wasn't a re-boot, I didn't want to sit through a repeat of Movie 1.

There are plenty of good stories from the comics the current show could use, its not like they have nothing else to go on.
Can you seriously not sit through a few episodes of rehash? For that matter, a straight-up Mirage adaptation would play out differently enough from the 2003 cartoon on its own.

And I don't know about you, but I'd love for the show to attract new viewers. To not redo certain events would be to alienate those viewers. You may have seen the Turtles' origins five times, but the public has not.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.