The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
kool75uk1
Hench Mutant
 
kool75uk1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK.
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...torefresh=trueThe keen eye will find that it is not exactly what the auction says it is...Almost had this. I threw in my bid at 30 seconds, and gave the other guy time for two more bids, I should have waited :-/. Oh well. He can have it for $270.00.
I pm`ed murph about this comic because it looks like the NYCC printing and he told me :NO this is NOT the NYCC printing
kool75uk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.