The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2011, 04:43 AM   #11
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniri
I was born in 1989 and my first intro to the turtles was the 80's show, so age doesn't really matter in that regard.

I think this is a great cast so far! I'm excited!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I was born in 91 and my intro to the Turtles was the 80's show and first movie....

I don't see why you're trying to negate my post, I was simply observing that they were in the "target age" right at the height of Turtle-mania, so it's more likely that they, as opposed to the older Sean Astin, would have been fans as kids.
STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD!!

Gah, dang blasted kids.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.