The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2011, 06:56 AM   #11
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
I'm hoping Bebop and Rocksteady are in this toon. If I can remember, Alex Deligiannis was sketching for the show, and he made Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang. So it's possible for the pig and hippo to be on. God only knows.
Warthog and Rhino.

I must say that I hope they aren't. I never really liked them, but they're pretty popular amongst fans - they could very well make an appearance.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.