The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #6141
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
She'll be the Queen B of the Kraang colony...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #6142
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
First look at Karai:

She does kind of look like a monkey, but that's okay with me. I'm sure we'll get used to it in the end. Remember when we thought Shredder's design looked awful before the show? Once it aired, we loved it. Hopefully, we'll love this look soon.

Also, I don't care if she isn't sexy. I don't want Leo to have any crush on her. Just keep her bad. But hey. We'll see what happens.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #6143
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Ew....Karai looks horrible. The only thing I do like is that her outfit matches shredder's. anyway, am I the only one who wants to know where this pic was found? Also, is there a new ep tommorow?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #6144
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Ew....Karai looks horrible. The only thing I do like is that her outfit matches shredder's. anyway, am I the only one who wants to know where this pic was found? Also, is there a new ep tommorow?
Pic is on FaceBook and the new episodes start Jan 25th at 7pm.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:21 PM   #6145
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Pic is on FaceBook and the new episodes start Jan 25th at 7pm.
A new episode on Friday night? Sweet! Thanks for the info BTW.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:21 PM   #6146
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
A new episode on Friday night? Sweet! Thanks for the info BTW.
No problem. After that episode it goes back to Sat at 11am.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #6147
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
No problem. After that episode it goes back to Sat at 11am.
Ah well. I'm just happy we're getting new episodes. So, will there be a new episode the day after the new one? (The 26th)
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #6148
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Ah well. I'm just happy we're getting new episodes. So, will there be a new episode the day after the new one? (The 26th)
No the next new one is Feb. 2nd. Believe I wish it was that same Saturday LOL
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:30 PM   #6149
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
No the next new one is Feb. 2nd. Believe I wish it was that same Saturday LOL
You and me both XD

There's a new TMNT game on Nick.com called Foot Clan Clash with...Spider Bytez in it?!
http://www.nick.com/games/teenage-mu...lan-clash.html
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:33 PM   #6150
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
You and me both XD

There's a new TMNT game on Nick.com called Foot Clan Clash with...Spider Bytez in it?!
http://www.nick.com/games/teenage-mu...lan-clash.html
Hmm I'll have to check that out, thanks!
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #6151
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
First look at Karai:

Thundercats are loose!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #6152
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
I've liked all of the designs, until I saw her. She looks like a wolf.
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
First look at Karai:

Looks dumb


Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
And, Canadiandrome, I heard there might be a new ep next Friday.
Interesting i'll have a look
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:23 AM   #6153
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Does anyone know what Episode will be reairing next Saturday? After 'I Monster' I mean.
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:38 AM   #6154
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
Does anyone know what Episode will be reairing next Saturday? After 'I Monster' I mean.
"New Girl In Town" supposedly the Karai introduction episode.

Quote:
Leonardo, tired of Raphael's constant criticism, lets his brother try his hand at leadership for a while; Leonardo meets a beautiful and dangerous female ninja who tries to lure him to the dark side.
Episode list

The following week is "Alien Agenda" and I am going to go out on a limb here and guess this will be the ep where we meet the female Kraang voiced by Roseanne Barr. BTW I grew up watching Roseanne's sitcom and I really love her.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:46 AM   #6155
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Thanks but what about 26 January? What Episode will be reairing then? 2nd February is 'New Girl in Town' I knew that but I just want to know what Episodes are repeating!
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:59 AM   #6156
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
Thanks but what about 26 January? What Episode will be reairing then? 2nd February is 'New Girl in Town' I knew that but I just want to know what Episodes are repeating!
OH! Sorry I totally misunderstood. Yeah I don't watch them on Nick I get them off itunes. I don't have a tv guide or I'd check.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:46 AM   #6157
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I'm happy there'll be a new episode on my birthday. That's awesome. And if I get to see my BF that day, we can watch it together. Whoo Hoo!

As for her design, I really hate the earrings. Ugh. Her hair reminds me of Odd's hairstyle from Code Lyoko. But I'm anxious to hear her voice and to see what her personality will be like.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:24 AM   #6158
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,193
Just saw a preview for I, Monster. I only caught Rat King laughing creepily and Mikey saying he coulda came up with a hundred names better than "The Rat King".
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:25 AM   #6159
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Well at least he doesn't name Rat King.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:30 AM   #6160
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Wait, the episode is called I, Monster?

Methinks they stole that title from 4Kids.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.